We thank the Iain Fraser Flow Cytometry Centre and the Medical Research Facility of the University of Aberdeen. We are grateful to Drs West, Zaru, and Davidson (University of Dundee) for the scientific discussion and technical assistance. Wethank Derek Mitchell (University of Dundee) for aiding with the quantification of focal contacts.
This work was supported by Saving Sight in Grampian and the Development Trust of the UoA (both to J.V.F.). Work on this project was partly funded by project grants from British Heart Foundation and European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes/Lilly diabetes programme grant (to M.D.).
- dendritic cell maturation
- T cell activation
- adaptive immune response
- protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'A key role for PTP1B in dendritic cell maturation, migration and T cell activation'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Medical Sciences - Professor in Diabetes Physiology and Signalling
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Cardiometabolic Disease
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Aberdeen Cardiovascular and Diabetes Centre
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Institute of Medical Sciences