Sympatric Atlantic puffins and razorbills show contrasting responses to adverse marine conditions during winter foraging within the North Sea
Katie St John Glew, Sarah Wanless, Michael P Harris, Francis Daunt, Kjell Einar Erikstad, Hallvard Strøm, John R Speakman, Benjamin Kürten, Clive N Trueman
- University of Southampton
- Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, Bush Estate, Penicuik, EH26 0QB UK.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Norwegian Polar Institute
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- University of Aberdeen
- Present address: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Red Sea Research Center (RSRC), Biological and Environmental Sciences & Engineering Division (BESE), Thuwal, 23955-6900 Saudi Arabia.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review