Bibliographical noteAcknowledgments: We thank Prof. F. Luyten and Prof. C. Hartman for the critical reading of this manuscript. The authors thank Technical Staff in the ARM Lab and Staff at the University of Aberdeen’s Animal Facility and Microscopy & Histology Facility for their support.
Funding: We gratefully acknowledge funding support of this work by the MRC (MR/L022893/1, MR/N010973/1, MR/P026362/1), Versus Arthritis (19667, 21515, 20886, 21621), Rosetrees Trust (A1205), the Medical College of St Bartholomew's Hospital Trust and the William Harvey Research Foundation.
- AMP RESPONSE ELEMENT
- SYNOVIAL JOINT
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Agrin induces long-term osteochondral regeneration by supporting repair morphogenesis'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Medical Sciences - Senior Lecturer
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, MRC/Versus Arthritis Centre for Musculoskeletal Health and Work
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Molecular and Cellular Function
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- School of Medicine, Medical Sciences & Nutrition, Aberdeen Centre for Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Health (ACAMH)